Are you a blogger who feels his posts aren’t hitting the mark? Or maybe you’re juggling so many posts the quality is slipping.
Hiring an editor could be the missing link in making your blog stand out from the crowd.
As your blog’s editor, I’ll make your words shine. Your writing will have the polish of professional bloggers, a voice and personality of your own and, above all – readers who respond to your posts and enthusiastically share them with their social networks.
Blog editing packages
Less than 3 posts – $225 ($75 per post for up to 800 words)
5 posts – $350
10 posts – $700
Each blog post will be:
- Copy edited – in addition to copyediting the post, I will make your headlines and sub-heading stronger, rewrite your introductions (if needed), and improve your call-to-actions.
- Formatted for better readability – shorter sentences, bullet points/lists (where needed), block quotes, etc.
- Given a fresh image for better performance in social media (Images will be resized for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. That means you’ll get 5 images – 1 for your blog post, and 4 to use in your social accounts)
Resident Blog Editor (Retainer)
If you’re looking to hire a permanent blog editor, the rates for that start at $1499 per month and include:
- 2 blog posts per month up to 800 words written by me (can be ghost written depending on our contract)
- Editing of all posts scheduled to be published that month (up to 12 posts/month)
- Sourcing images for each post and optimizing them for social media
- Creating a blog content plan
- Managing staff writers and guest bloggers
- Developing editorial and guest blogging guidelines
- Promoting blog posts on social media
Don’t need all these services but still need a resident editor? Email me on contact [at] samarowais.com for a custom quote.
As the editor of my blog, Samar has always found ways to make my posts more interesting and error-free. But that’s not her most important quality. She always goes above and beyond by offering useful tips and innovative ideas about blogging, writing and marketing!
She’s also friendly, efficient and extremely easy to work with.
– Catherine Christaki (linguagreca.com)