Looking for a copywriter for your online business?
Someone who can
- convince your audience of your authority,
- woo them into subscribing, and
- persuade them into buying from you?
Well, today is your lucky day because you’ve come to the right place!
I can help you grow your business with just.my.words. And by ‘my words’ I mean landing pages, email sequences, conversion blog posts, and lead magnets.
You know, the web content that increases your online authority, converts website visitors into newsletter subscribers and generates revenue for your business.
“Wait, who are you again?”
You were thinking it, weren’t you? Wondering who I am and where I got the balls to tell you I could help you make more money with just my words.
Hi, I’m Samar (pronounced ‘Summer’) – an online marketing copywriter and content strategist who has been featured on blogs like
- Copyblogger (334,000 subscribers!),
- SmartBlogger (100,000 subscribers),
- Men With Pens (41,000 subscribers), and
- Mirasee (No clue about their current numbers so I can’t brag. Dang it.)
That’s me on the right.
My job is to take the pressure off you and find the right words to grow your business. How do I do that? By writing your web copy for you.
Why waste time writing online marketing content you aren’t even sure will do its job when you can hire a writer who knows how to write copy that converts and generates revenue.
Wouldn’t you rather build credibility, attract customers, and make sales? Just imagine all the time you’d be saving – not to mention the agony!
That sounds great, doesn’t it? But what makes me the right person for your business?
Oooh, this is where I brag a little (Okay, a lot). Allow me to tell you
5 Reasons Why I’m the Right Copywriter for Your Business
1. I’m a kickass copywriter.
Let’s start with the obvious. I’m great at my work. But don’t take my word for it.
- Levitra prezzo più conviniente nella farmacia online. Levitra 20 mg prezzo in farmacia online senza ricetta. Dove http://salutedelluomo.net/prodotti/compro-levitra-generico.php acquisto levitra Originale senza ricetta del medico? My first time I wrote for Copyblogger, it became the most visited post of the week.
Considering they were publishing five days a week back then, I was competing with some of the best copywriters in their team. The post went on to stay in their ‘Popular Posts’ roster for a FULL YEAR and brought me clients like Paul Jarvis. It also has over 4.5k shares.
- silagra no prescription Online BUY NOW! Buy Cheap Pills with Discount. Only Top Quality Tabs. Top-rated pharmacies in the U.S., Canada, and internationally. Save up to 75%. This roundup post has more than 1k shares and was awarded the ‘Best Roundup Post’ by Jon Morrow of SmartBlogger.
Jon has grown his blog about blogging (so meta) to 100,000 email subscribers. The man knows a great post when he sees one.
Here’s what Jon and his team said about the post:
- http://goodhealthofficer.com/ European Online Pharmacy - best choice! 100% Secure and Anonymous. Low Prices, 24/7 online support, available with World Wide Delivery. Effective treatment for go here click This post for Copyblogger has nearly 2k shares
- The lowest open rate on a 10-part autoresponder email sequence I wrote is 36.2%. The highest is 67.6%
Over the years I’ve been fortunate enough to have seen my work featured in places such as:
Men with Pens – Mirasee – Marriott Traveler – Millo – Hongkiat – Antavo – Host 1 Plus – And more!
2. I go the extra mile in capturing my client’s voice
When it comes to capturing my client’s voice, I don’t shoot in the dark. My questionnaires are designed to bring forth your brand’s personality and tone.
I’ve never had a client come back to me saying the content didn’t sound like them.
Samar took the time to research my brand and audience, then crafted content for me that’s driven new readership and new signups for my course.
Within a few days she had understood what I needed (no small feat since what I offer is fairly niche and specific) and was able to craft brilliant pieces of writing that my audience now loves. – Paul Jarvis, thecreativeclass.io
3. As an online business owner myself, I know well-written content alone won’t make your business flourish.
It’s why I force my clients to think in terms of revenue when it comes to the online content they publish.
Your content serves your business – and your business needs to make money. Ergo, your content needs to help your business make money. Because if it doesn’t, then what’s the point?
Producing content for the sake of pleasing Google? Paid ads would serve you better instead.
Not sure if your online marketing content is making you money? I can help you audit your content and create a strategy that connects the dots between all of your online content and create a strategy that is focused on increasing revenue.
4. I watch out for my clients
Sure, you’re paying me for my work, but that doesn’t mean I won’t speak up. If I believe a content strategy decision you’re making is not in your or your business’ best interest, I will speak up and offer a better alternative if I have one.
Just ask the numerous clients I’ve steered away from ghost guest blogging. It’s not a practice I condone, nor is it one I recommend because it only harms your business in the long run.
To date, not a single client has disagreed with my reasoning or decided against taking the alternate route I suggested.
5. I’m a breeze to work with.
I outline my working terms and conditions in the beginning, so there’s no confusion or miscommunication, always meet my deadlines, and am happy to make changes if required without additional fuss.
Still on the fence?
Check out some of my most popular pieces.
How to Market Your Freelance Business Without Feeling Like An Impostor – Copyblogger
53 Freelancing Mistakes Costing You Clients, Cash, and Credibility – Copyblogger
21 Marketing Tips for Freelancers From The Most Successful Women in the Industry – Freelance Flyer
How to Ask Your Readers to “Pay With a Tweet” Without Pissing Them Off – Mirasee (formerly known as Firepole Marketing)
11+ Ways to Repurpose Existing Content Without Messing Your Site’s SEO – Advanced Web Ranking
How to Hustle Your Way To Freelance Success – Men With Pens
Want to work together and make some money?
Shoot me an email at email@example.com or just fill out the form below: